Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Body Shop Strawberry Beautifying Oil [Review]

Hey beauty lovers!

Here are my thoughts in regards to The Body Shop's Beautifying Oil in Strawberry.



Firstly the specifications are as follows:
- Bottle Size: 100 mL / 3.3 fl.oz
- Bottle material: Plastic (PETE)
- Bottle lid: flippy lid
- Consistency of product: 'gold'-colour liquid
- Scent: Strawberry 
- Australian RRP: $25.95
- Product link: http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.aspx?Id=1160

The company claims that the beautifying oil is made with a lightweight blend of nut oils which gives instant hydration and a shimmering finish. In addition, it can be used on the body, face or hair. 

Personally, I only use this for the ends of my hair and I would say it DOES hydrate and moisturize the ends. However, not as much as say Argan oil would. The scent lasting power is around 24 hours for my hair. 

Is it worth it? For me: YES because I pretty much bought it for the scent!

But for YOU guys? I say if you have some money to spare and would like your hair to smell like strawberry, shea, moringa, olive, mango, coconut, brazil nut or even chocomania with average hydration power - then go for it! If not and you guys already have Argan oil at home then just stick to it.

If you have tried these out let me know in the comments section below your thoughts. I would love to know them.

<3 J

No comments:

Post a Comment